Whether exporting to a specific country, across several countries or throughout the Latin American region, our Import/Export Consulting and Services, grounded in our 60+ plus years experience operating in the Latin American region, will help you understand the myriad of issues, avoid the pitfalls... and establish a successful export (and import) process for your business in Latin America.
- Lack of export & import training
- Barriers... LOCs, certificates of origin, resource facilities, regulatory compliance
- Pricing & currency
- Dealing with cultural differences
- Documentation requirements
- Local language communications ... negotiations, web site, materials
- Knowledge of political climate... local, state, federal
- Currency/exchange rate stability
- Understanding product certification processes
- Export financing... credit terms, cost of capital, available sources
- Adequate staffing... export department, in-country
- Lack of market knowledge/strategy
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act requirements
Put Group Lamerica’s 60+ years Operating in the Americas to Work for You.
- Export strategy and operational plan development.
Export market... assessment of opportunity, issues and pitfalls as directly related to your business.
- Trade-off analysis... financing, facilities.
- Competitive situation and direct competitor analysis.
- Export training.
- Due-diligence on potential partners... brokers, distributors, resource facilities.
- Managing certifications and documentation (LOCs, certificates of origin, legal, bills of lading, pro-formas) and export compliance processes.
- Develop staffing plans, role & organizational needs.
- Staff recruitment.
- Trade Agreements & Pacts
- Chambers of Commerce Information