International Network Testing Products Company
Business Development Consulting and Operational Services Engagement
Situation and Business Problem to be addressed:
- Latin America considered a candidate for expansion and growth, but company had no experience doing business in these markets.
- Market opportunity and channels to address market needed to be understood; marketing and start-up business plan were needed.
- Staffing resources to initiate start-up were limited.
Group Lamerica approach and solution:
- Completed market analysis and assessment; identified target countries for company (Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Argentina and Mexico).
- Visited and completed due diligence on candidate resellers in each country.
- Developed overall marketing plan, and first 12-months’ sales plans for each country.
- Assisted client in closing recommended resellers, and completing sales training and sales start-up activities in each country.
- Managed resellers’ sales development for first 12 months of operations.
- Client operations started up in six countries.
- Six qualified resellers under contract and trained (sales and support).
- First 12-months’ sales revenues of $600,000.